I forgot to mention in the blog that I put up yesterday that Jamie and Clark, two Wofford students, just arrived two weeks ago to Santiago! Yay! Now we have four Wofford terriers living in Santiago. It has been such a blessing to have them here and see more familiar faces! They are doing a two month long medical program with IES (June and July). They are both coming to La Viña also (the church that I go to here). It has been so awesome to worship with them and fellowship with them. Please pray that their time here would be used to glorify Christ and that the Lord would use this time to grow them like He has done for me!
This morning Cassie, Jamie, and Alice came to church and so did Maricarmen (the IES director)! We filled up a whole row! It was such a blessing to worship together!
Alice, Jamie, Maricarmen, Me, and Cassie at La Viña
No comments:
Post a Comment