Tomorrow I am heading to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for my last adventure in South America for a while! I am excited to see the city and site see before I come home. I am going to be there from June 28-July 2 and then I am flying out on July 3 to return back to US soil on July 4 (Friday). I finished with all of my classes today--I am officially a senior in college...AH! I can't believe that it is coming to an end...it is really bittersweet. I have said goodbye to everyone except for my Chilean family because I will see them for the day that I have when I get back from Buenos Aires. That is going to be hard to say goodbye to them. Please pray for safe travels in Buenos Aires and that the time with my Chilean family when I get back would be sweet. Please pray that I would spend lots of time with the Lord on my trip really preparing my heart and mind to come home. It is time and I am ready to see all of you!! I will try to write again when I get back from Argentina! Here are some new pics...

Jamie, Alice, Me, and Cassie on our last day of church

My Chilean Family

My Chilean "Moms"

Me and Cassie with Luigi and his wife (the youth directors at our church)
My Medical Spanish class

Some of my watercolor creations...please don't laugh too hard :)

My Spanish Class
1 comment:
I will never show you my watercolors! I'm so impressed by yours!
Hurry back
Post a Comment